Annual General Meeting 2019
The invitation to the Annual General Meeting and any document provided in association with the invitation to the Annual General Meeting are published in English for your convenience.
In the event of a discrepancy between the German version and the English version of any such document, the German version alone shall be legally binding.
Documents and reports to be made accessible in accordance with the law
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting continues
- Explanatory information concerning Agenda Item 1 continues
- Consolidated financial statements (IFRS) as of 30 September 2018 continues
- Separate financial statements (HGB) as of 30 September 2018 (in German) continues
- Combined Management Report for the MVV Group and MVV Energie AG as of September 2018 continues
- Supervisory Board report continues
- Explanatory Report of the Executive Board in respect of takeover-related disclosures as per § 289a (1) and § 315a (1) HGB continues
Draft proposals and reports
- Information on data protection for shareholders continues
- Information on data protection for shareholder representatives continues
- Requirements governing participation in Annual General Meeting and exercising of voting rights continues
- Procedures governing exercising of voting rights by proxies continues
- Procedures governing postal vote continues
- Shareholders' rights continues
- Total number of shares and voting rights upon convening of the Annual General Meeting continues
- Dates relevant to Annual General Meeting continues
- Security information for the Annual General Meeting continues
- Location map for Rosengarten Congress Center, Mannheim continues
- Corporate Governance report continues
- Articles of Incorporation continues
Countermotions and election proposals submitted by shareholders and statements by management
Actually we haven't received any countermotions, election proposals or statements of the company.
FAQs and archiveback to top
"We would be glad to answer in person any questions you have. Feel free to contact us!"
Dipl.-Kaufmann Philipp Riemen
Head of Department Finance and Investor Relations