04. March 2016| MVV Energie
MVV Energie pays unchanged dividend of Euro 0.90 per share
As in the previous year, the Mannheim-based energy company MVV Energie AG will be paying a dividend of Euro 0.90 per share for the past 2014/15 financial year (1 October 2014 - 30 September 2015).
Shareholders at this year's Annual General Meeting in Mannheim on Friday thus approved the recommendation made by the Executive and Supervisory Boards. The dividend will be paid from this coming Monday, 7 March 2016. Based on a total number of 65.9 million shares, the dividend will result in a distribution total of Euro 59.3 million.
The Annual General Meeting also elected the following shareholder representatives to the Supervisory Board of MVV Energie AG:
- Ralf Eisenhauer, Mannheim, Specialist Construction Manager for Environmental Remediation at GBG Mannheimer Wohnungsbaugesellschaft mbH
- Barbara Hoffmann, Mannheim, Auditor, Tax Advisor
- Prof. Dr. Heidrun Kämper, Mannheim, Academic Employee at Institute of the German Language, Mannheim
- Brigitte Kemmer, Waldsee, Tax Advisor
- Dr. Lorenz Näger, Mannheim, Member of Management Board of HeidelbergCement AG
- Dr. Dieter Steinkamp, Duisburg, CEO of RheinEnergie AG
- Carsten Südmersen, Mannheim, Management Consultant
- Prof. Heinz-Werner Ufer, Essen, Graduate in Economics
Furthermore, in line with the Articles of Incorporation the City of Mannheim appointed the Lord High Mayor and the First Mayor as head of the relevant specialist department to the 20-member Supervisory Board. Ten members were elected by employees in accordance with the German Codetermination Act (MitbestG).
This year's Annual General Meeting was attended by around 1,200 shareholders and guests, representing 96.7 percent of the share capital.
Head of communications and brand