With an annual capacity of around two million tonnes, MVV Umwelt is among the largest players in the market for Energy from Waste. Alongside industrial waste, we also dispose of non-recyclable waste for 20 local and regional authorities with a total population of almost five million inhabitants in their catchment areas. We aim to further expand our leading position in this promising business field and have invested more than 600 million Euro in the past ten years alone.
With our Energy from Waste Combined Heat and Power facilities in Plymouth and Dundee, plus our Biomass facility in Ridham Docks (Kent), we are also contributing our extensive expertise in generating energy from non-recyclable waste and waste wood to the British market.
For more information on our plants, use the following links:
- Mannheim Energy from Waste CHP plant
- Mannheim Biomass Power Plant
- Flörsheim-Wicker Biomass Power Plant
- Königs Wusterhausen Biomass Power Plant
- TREA Leuna Energy from Waste Plant
- Plymouth Energy from Waste Plant
- Ridham Dock Biomass Power Plant
- Baldovie Energy from Waste Plant