MVV Environment Ltd.
Use of the Website
MVV makes every effort to ensure that the information and data included in its website are accurate and valid. The information and data made available on the website of MVV Energie AG are intended to provide an overview of the group of companies and to serve information purposes. The company nevertheless does not accept any liability, or provide any guarantee or warranty for the accuracy, completeness or validity of the information and data thereby provided. MVV reserves the right to amend or supplement the information thereby provided at any time and without prior warning.
When using this Website you will observe the following provisions and restrictions:
- You will only use the Website for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website in any way which violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or common standards of decency (including, but not limited to, defamatory statements, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, breach of data protection, breach of confidentiality, financial laws, harassment, obscenity, pornography, promoting violence export laws and regulations, and infringement or misappropriation of another party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights).
- You will not send or cause to be sent unsolicited commercial messages or communications in any form (spam).
- You will not use the Website in such a way as to risk or cause loss, damage or destruction of data.
- You will not use the Website in such a way that brings or could bring MVV, MVV Energie AG, MVV Umwelt GmbH or any other company within the MVV Group of Companies or any user of the Website into disrepute.
- You will not knowingly transmit any material which threatens the integrity and/or security of any network or computer system (including, but not limited to, transmission of worms, viruses, trojans and other malicious codes and accessing any device or data without proper authorisation).
- You will not interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network used for the storage of the Website or any software used in the provision of the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, this provision applies to any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You will not attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the Website, such as attempting to circumvent or circumventing any authentication, registration or other security feature of any system, network or account. This includes accessing any data not intended for the user, logging into a server or account the user is not authorised to access, or probing the security of any system, network or account.
- You will not promote any discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- You will not infringe any copyright or other intellectual property right of any other person, nor breach any other legal duty owed to a third party. This obligation extends to advocating, promoting or assisting any such unlawful act.
Links to third party websites
MVV’s internet pages may contain direct or indirect links to other websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for reference purposes. We inspected the contents of the pages thereby linked to when establishing the links and did not find any illegal or immoral contents. We have no influence over any subsequent amendments to the contents of these pages. MVV does not check the websites of third parties for amendments. It does not appropriate the contents of third-party websites, neither does it endorse them. MVV is not responsible for their contents. MVV rejects any liability, guarantee or warranty for the accuracy, completeness and validity of the websites of third parties.
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; and
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this Website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that this Website will be available all the time or at any specific time and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this Website at any time.
Due to the changing nature of communications over the Internet and the inherent risks of the transfer of data over the Internet, MVV shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from viruses or the corruption or loss of data or damage to software or hardware.
MVV is not liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (including without limitation loss of business, loss of profit and loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of information or data to be found on this Website. No rights or obligations pertain between MVV and the user of the Website or third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this Website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, software and source code, are the property of MVV or its licensors and is protected by United Kingdom and international property laws, including copyright laws. The duplication of information or data, and in particular any use of texts, sections of texts, image material, with the exception of press releases and the press archive, requires prior consent by MVV Energie AG.
No contracting online
If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this Website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
Rules as to use or access to this Website are subject to the law of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
MVV Environment Ltd., MVV Environment Devenport Ltd. and MVV O&M GmbH Branch UK ("MVV")back to top