Getting going for the future!
Initial vocational training for young people at Inudstriepark Gersthofen
We train young people to meet our own future requirements, for companies located at the industrial park and in cooperation with external companies. With around 100 trainees in nine training vocations, we have one of the largest trainee contingents at any company in the Bayerisch-Schwaben region.
Our training is solid and well-respected. By offering a modern, forward-looking training programme, we lay foundations for successful future careers. At our modern training centre, a team of experienced trainers conveys a range of knowledge and skills that can then be tested and taken further in production operations at the companies in the industrial park.
In all, we offer initial training in eight training vocations:
- Chemical laboratory assistant
- Chemical technician
- Industrial mechanic
- Operations technology electrician
- Industrial clerk
- Warehouse logistics specialist
- Occupational health and safety specialist
- Plant firefighter
A few tips to avoid omissions and mistakes in your application
Make sure your application includes the following documents:
- Extensive curriculum vitae with address, including telephone number, school/career path, internships, hobbies and special skills
- Copies of most recent school reports and all available examination certificates
- Certification for internships, courses, periods of time spent abroad etc.
Once we have checked your application documents, we perform a test for the training vocations. Here, we assess your suitability for our company. Assuming you successfully pass this test, we then invite you for an interview.
Tips for the interview:
- Use our internet site to find out about our company’s activities
- Prepare questions you would like to ask the trainer
MVV Industriepark Gersthofen GmbH
T +49 821 479 0
"Any questions? I’d be glad to help you."