Gersthofen Industrial Park - 35 hectares of sheer energy
Welcome to Gersthofen Industrial Park!
Whether you live in the area, work at the industrial park or are even thinking of locating here – on the pages below you will find important information about Gersthofen Industrial Park. Find out all there is to know about an attractive location, its companies and our safety concept.
The ten companies located at Gersthofen Industrial Park make joint use of the park’s exceptional infrastructure. They all benefit from the synergies generated by working at our state-of-the-art chemicals industry site. Some surfaces are still available and we would be delighted to welcome further partners to the park. You too could become part of our network!
The site operator is MVV Industriepark Gersthofen GmbH, which has been part of the MVV Group since 2006. The expertise and competence we can offer is based on the decades of experience we have gained in operating a complex chemicals industry site. The services we offer range from a wide variety of infrastructure services via energy and utilities supply services through to specific advisory services. Our core competencies are in the fields of safety and environmental management.
Points in our favour:
- Refuse-derived fuel (RDF) power plant (competitively priced industrial steam)
- Biological sewage system and wastewater systems
- Site fire service and emergency management
- On-site engineering and maintenance services
- IT and communications networks
- Storage space for raw materials, finished products, hazardous goods and technical materials
- Fire water restraint system
- Pipe bridges and pipe grids for supplying energy and materials
- Social facilities (e.g. plant restaurant, washing and bathing facilities, site doctor)
- Site rail facilities with rail link to DB network (Gablingen railway station)
- Workshops (metal, plastic, electrical regulation, measurement and control)
- Site fence with gate systems and site security
- Hazardous goods storage