We accord top priority to safety and protection
Take precautions – and we will support you
Protecting local populations, employees and the environment is a challenging and important task in the context of production processes. We have the most up-to-date methods and qualified employees ready to support you with services covering all aspects of occupational safety, plant safety and health protection. Occupational health and safety requires good planning and targeted precautionary measures. We can help you keep up-to-date in all areas – thus ensuring that your manufacturing and other activities are safe and environmentally-friendly in future as well.
Plant safety: 100% safe performance
Ensuring that plant operations remain safe is a crucial task – and that not only from an environmental point of view. After all, plant safety also affects the economic efficiency of your production activities. That’s why our occupational safety and protection services kick into action well before you start your production.
Range of services on offer
- Advice in planning, building and operating plants and reaching investment decisions
- Holding safety talks and compiling risk analyses (in line with PAAG/HAZOP)
- Support in compiling and updating your security report under the 12th Federal Immissions Protection Ordinance (BImSchV)
- Support in compiling your approval applications
- Support in compiling the explosion protection document required under § 6 of the Industrial Safety Ordinance (BetrSichV)
- Provision of an external hazardous incident manager
Occupational health and safety: Our all-round carefree package
What could be more important than ensuring that your employees are safe and protected? That’s why our occupational health and safety services cover the whole range of potential measures and services relating to health and safety at the workplace.
Range of services on offer:
- Plant inspection in line with Occupational Safety Act (ASiG)
- Compilation of hazard assessments in line with Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Support services for your safety managers
- Advice on personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Support with training programmes in line with legal requirements
- Compliance with regulations
- Advice on implementing safety programmes to promote occupational health and safety
- Provision of external safety experts
- Support in accident investigations
Find out more about our all-round carefree package for ESHA-Services at www.esha-portal.de.back to top
MVV Industriepark Gersthofen GmbH
T +49 821 479 0
"Any questions about plant and occupational safety? Feel free to contact me!"